Recording in contact centres is generally focused on quality management. Compliance recording typically applies to regulated businesses in the finance and insurance sectors. Capstone provides selective recording for both quality and compliance purposes.
Our solutions are designed for contact centres of all sizes, whether they use traditional time-division multiplex (TDM) or Internet protocol (IP) recording—or both.
Capstone can offer you full-time and compliance recording for IP, TDM, mobile and contact centres that:
- Provides a reliable and scalable solution
- Supports TDM, IP, mixed telephony environments, and mobile phone recording
- Captures, indexes, and quickly retrieves voice interactions and screen data—a key advantage for timely sales verification and dispute resolution
- Supports thousands of channels and multiple sites centrally, with a single point of administration and open standards storage
- Offers optional encryption functionality to facilitate compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)