Cloud Telephony for SMEs
When SMEs want excellent call quality, extensive functionality and a fixed cost per month, Capstone installs Xelion technology.
In recent years, a host of cloud telephony products have hit the market, prompting many SMEs to trial the technology. However, poor call quality, dropped calls and hidden costs have left many businesses disappointed. Having tried and tested over 20 cloud platforms on behalf of our customers, Capstone selected Xelion Telephony.
Specifically designed for SMEs, the Xelion platform offers an extensive suite of features as standard, including advanced call routing, compliant call recording and real-time reporting.
Accessible any time, and from any device, it offers crystal clear call quality and virtually 100% uptime.
No bolt ons and no upgrade fees – everything is included for a simple, fixed monthly fee per user.
Who is Xelion for?Xelion is fast becoming the most demanded cloud telephony platform for the following types of organisations:
- Businesses with 3 employees right up to 300+ employees (or agents), that need a reliable, practical and affordable cloud telephony solution.
- Customer service environments, such as those in the financial sector, that require extensive and fully compliant contact centre functionality, without the costs.
- Any customer facing firm where the flexibility to call via mobile, landline or laptop is essential for proactive customer interaction.
- Businesses that require always-on connectivity and clear communications with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Growing businesses that require the flexibility to scale and add new features over time, without having to change platforms or increase the cost per user.
Every feature is included as standardWith a rich suite of features, Xelion has been developed to give SMEs freedom. Users can choose where, when and how they work, and businesses can adapt rapidly to changes in their organisation or market.
- Fixed and mobile become one: Access Xelion via your desk phone, PC, laptop or mobile. Employees can work anywhere regardless of location, device or time. Features such as Chat, User Presence, Voice Calling and Wallboards are integrated seamlessly to empower collaboration.
- Contact centre functionality: Xelion offers extensive functions for customer service environments, no matter what size your team. Tools include intelligent call routing, user availability, real-time reporting and compliant call recording, with the ability to pause recording when required.
- Easy to configure and use: Installed and live in less than 30 days with no interruption, Xelion is easy to set up and simple to use. Desktop software provides instant visibility and intuitive management, ensuring call settings can be changed without an IT administrator.
What SMEs are saying about Xelion
When we installed our original cloud telephony solution, we were frustrated that employees and customers commented on the poor sound quality and dropped calls. Capstone recommended and installed Xelion. Now call quality is excellent, and we’ve found the system extremely reliable. Not only that, the contact centre features have helpd us increase sales and support capacity by 20% and reduced our telephony costs by 30%.
IT Director, Insurance Broker, 100 customer agents.
That Xelion could be so much more affordable and yet offer many more features, was hard to believe at first. However, with the implementation complete and the Xelion system running flawlessly, we wouldn’t want to work without it.
Managing Director, Financial Services, 80 employees.
Xelion has grown effortlessly with the rapid expansion of our European organisation. Relevant new features are constantly being added, such as the Wallboard and integration with our Order Management System. For us, the value of the solution continuously increases.
Head of Customer Services, Retail, 200 employees